Thursday, February 17, 2011

Spring Flowers

Over the past few days we have tried to get out to get some fresh air and have the sunshine perk us up. I was so happy to see my crocus begin to peek up out of the ground that means spring is on its way! 


In just one day so many more were blooming! That is the happiest yellow color.


They are showing up all scattered about this area. I love the surprise of spring blooms.


The daffodils have buds forming, they look like they are a day or two away from bursting into bloom.  Gavin suggested we bring a few crocus blooms inside. That sounded like a good idea to me.


So far we have made it a day and a half without someone getting sick. It got to everyone in our family. I hope this is the end of this bug and my mom stays healthy while she visits with us this week. The plus side to this nasty virus is my spring cleaning is almost done... well at least all surfaces are thoroughly disinfected!

No comments:

Post a Comment