Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Greatest Show on Earth

 The Ringling Brothers and Barnum &Bailey Circus is in town. The littles woke up to a huge surprise.


 This is what I had set up on their little table.

Gavin doing the happy dance.


They open the doors an hour before the show with a pre show. You can go down to the arena floor and see some of the performers up close. They were even giving away clown noses!


I forgot my memory card to my camera at home, took the camera all the way down there too! Thankfully my mom had her iphone so we were able to get a few pics of the show.


It was a great show, with great friends. Not only did we get to go to the Circus, we were in a suite with a lovely catered lunch. Thank you Matt and Kelly for including us!


 Gavin the Clown

2 comments:

  1. HiDawn! So fun to get your comment and find your blog! Your blog name makes me laugh so hard. My maiden name was Godbehere- no lie. So when we went out to eat we always made reservations for "Smith party of four". :) Oh, and the circus looks like it was so fun!! Darling pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the circus yesterday and it was fantastic. That was our first time going and I can't believe we waited so long to take the kids. I love how you set up the suprise for the kids. Cute cute!

    ReplyDelete